Tuesday 16 February 2016

Zoetrope workshop

 The first step to producing my cell animation zoetrope was to create ideas for the pictures. I created a few designs before I settled for the alien.  

<<"The Zoetrope I created, was made by cell animation. This is when pictures are drawn, printed or painted onto individual sheets then placed on a spinning platform to create a moving image.
I produced a few ideas before I settled with this one. I liked this one the most as it is simple so not many changes are taking place; however, the design is unique.
In the final process, I chose to add a picture exactly matching the 5th image as it would make the process more prominent and add a long exposure."
After I decided the design of the images, I drew them all onto card within spaces which would fit onto the spinning platform and painted them with a vibrant green. 

ZOETROPE















No comments:

Post a Comment